- Fees are payable in advance. They are not subject to V.A.T.
- Cheques should be make payable to Mosaic Languages.
- All tailor-made courses are for a a minimum of 10 lessons. Requests for shorter courses are evaluated on individual basis and would cost at least 10% more.
- Full payment must be received at least 48h before the first class is due to be held.
- We reserve the right to cancel the first lesson if payment has not been made in due time.
- Refund policy: Due to the very nature of the tailor-made classes we regret that no refunds can be made after classes have begun. Requests for refunds concerning contracts that have no yet begun must be made in writing and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Policy for cancellation of individual lessons after the course has started:
- Tailor made courses aim to provide top quality instructions at times and dates chosen by you. However should unforeseen circumstances arise, the lesson may be cancelled by giving 48 hours notice by telephone during office hours ( Monday to Friday 9 to 6 pm). If less than 48 hours notice is given, the lesson will be lost and cannot be re-taken.
- The fees cover the tuition and course material. Textbooks are not provided and are not included in the price.
- “If you talk to a man in a language he understands,
that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language,
that goes to his heart.”
- Nelson Mandela
"Corinne is an excellent French teacher - she's great fun, laughs a lot, and is always thinking of clever ways to make you remember what she's teaching!"
Our Facebook Page