- It will give your child a valuable educational, social and cultural experience.
- It will improve listening skills and develop powers of concentration.
- An early start gives the children the time to learn the sound and spelling of the vocabulary thoroughly.
- It allows them to acquire a good pronunciation and gives them the opportunity to become bilingual.
- Early foreign language learning helps children to consolidate many basic concepts in their mother tongue.
The method used should be fun, dynamic and interactive; the emphasis of the course based heavily on trying to get the children to feel confident and relaxed.
The sessions should include activities such as dancing, singing, games, crafts, story telling, drama and various other interactive activities that make the language learning easier and more understandable. The method should focus on participation by all the children.