If you learn a foreign language, not only will you be able to
communicate with more people, but you will also:
- improve your memory,
- build multitasking skills,
- improve your decision making skills,
- stave off Alzheimer’s and dementia,
- improve your English,
- and much more....
Other languages available on request for one2one tuition or small groups.
From week starting 16th January 2017
10 week course for only £200.
To book your place, contact Corinne@mosaiclanguages.co.uk or phone 07956 53 34 68
- All adult group classes run for 10 weeks from start to finish (no class in the week of school Half term )
- Each class is 2 hours, so the total learning time is 20 hours.
- All group classes cost £200.00
- Maximum number of students: 8
- Please note: We need a Minimum number of students to open a viable course.
- Mornings and up to 3pm : Venue 1. Springfield Avenue, SW20 9JU (free parking or excellent links by public transport), Venue 2. Colliers Wood.
- Late afternoons and Evenings : William Morris Rooms, Wimbledon Broadway, Opposite Polka Theatre
LES PETITS LOUPS : FRENCH NURSERY RHYMES FOR BABIES & TODDLERS
Petits Loups- French Nursery Rhymes for Babies & Toddlers
Audrey’s mum wrote to us after last week session: Thank you so much for the fab session this morning- after resisting my efforts for as long as I can remember, Audrey came out with all sorts in French this afternoon! ( Helen Reynolds-Brown)
Discount for registering for 10 sessions: only £60 (which means only £6 per session). See Dates below.
Drop-in price: £9 per session.
Please drop us a line to register and confirm your place!
List of our 10 Petits Loups Sessions for this Autumn term on Tuesdays
Take your love of languages to a new level.
Italian Tuition - French Tuition - Spanish Tuition - Languages for Business - Italian Tuition for Corporates - French Tuition for Corporates - One to One Language Tuition - Language Workshops - Language Learning in London and the South East - Language Courses for Children to GCSE Italian - GCSE French - GCSE Spanish